Your browser is unsupported

We recommend using the latest version of IE11, Edge, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Property Removal Requests

University equipment is state property regardless of cost or condition. Scrap and surplus equipment must go to a campus redistribution warehouse. It cannot be disposed of by any other method, such as throwing in the garbage/dumpster, selling or giving away. For more details, refer to the OBFS website related to Equipment Disposal Methods

Facilities Management movers can help you with property removal.

Submitting your maintenance request Heading link

All property requests have to be submitted via our customer portal, FMWeb. All University employees should be able to login into FMWeb using their NetID and password.  If you experience a problem logging into FMWeb, please contact our Customer Support team at (312) 996-7511 or

Please note that prior to submitting a property removal request via FMWeb, you must have completed and received (via email) the authorized UPAR online Excel form from Property Accounting. For more details, please refer to the OBFS website for Equipment Disposal Procedures.

Login/Access FMWeb